KELLOGG’S™ - OVERWATCH® ONLINE INSTANT WIN GAME
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. YOU MUST HAVE INTERNET ACCESS IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The Kellogg’s™ - Overwatch® Online Instant Win Game (“Game”) begins at 12:00:00 AM Eastern Time (ET) on 10/15/18 and ends at 11:59:59 PM (ET) on 3/31/19 (“Promotion Period”). By participating in the Game, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Kellogg Company (“Sponsor”), which shall be final and binding in all respects. Entry in the Game does not constitute entry into any other promotion, contest or sweepstakes.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at time of entry. Employees of Kellogg Company, its parent company, their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies (“Promotion Entities”) and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate.
3. HOW TO PLAY: There are two (2) ways to play the Game:
A. Text Message: From your SMS enabled wireless device, text keyword “WATCH” (“Keyword”) to the short code 86677 (the “Short Code”). You will receive a reply text including a link to the promotion website www.KelloggsWatchandReveal.com (the “Website”) to participate in the Game. Click on the link to be redirected to the Game and follow the on-screen instructions to provide your email address and date of birth, and watch a short video (collectively, a “Game Play”) to see if you are a winner - subject to eligibility verification. If you receive a winning message during your online session at the Website, then you are a winner of the prize indicated – subject to verification. If you do not receive a winning message during your online session at the Website, you are not a winner. You must follow all instructions in order to be eligible for a prize. You will be notified instantly upon completion of your Game Play as to whether or not you are a potential winner, with instructions on how to verify your eligibility and claim the prize in the event you are a winner. You may receive one (1) or more text messages in response, including legal disclaimers and options to receive future promotional text messages from Sponsor. You may opt-out of receiving future messages at any time by sending the word “STOP” to the Short Code. The text messaging method of entry is designed to work with most of the major wireless service providers in the United States, but Sponsor makes no guarantee that any particular wireless service provider will participate, and the mobile phone that is used must be capable of sending and receiving text messages. Entrants should check their phone’s features to see if they have that capability. MESSAGE AND DATA RATES MAY APPLY. Wireless service providers may charge entrants for each text message, including any error message that is sent and received in connection with the Game, based on the applicable wireless service pricing plan. Entrants should consult their wireless service provider’s pricing plan for details. Proof of text messaging the Keyword to the Short Code is not considered proof of delivery to or receipt by Sponsor of such SMS. Participating by the text message method of entry will not improve your chance of winning.
B. Online: To play the Game online, go to the Website (www.KelloggsWatchandReveal.com), follow the on-screen instructions to provide your email address and date of birth, and watch a short video to complete your Game Play in order to see if you are a winner - subject to eligibility verification. If you receive a winning message during your online session at the Website, then you are a winner of the prize indicated – subject to verification. If you do not receive a winning message during your online session at the Website, you are not a winner. You will be notified instantly upon completion of your Game Play as to whether or not you are a potential winner, with instructions on how to verify your eligibility and claim the prize in the event you are a winner.
Game ends at 11:59:59 PM (ET) on 3/31/19. Limit one (1) Game play per Day, per person/email address. For purposes of these Official Rules, a “Day” is defined as a 24-hour period during the Promotion Period beginning at 12:00:00 AM (ET) and ending at 11:59:59 PM (ET). All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. In the event of a dispute regarding entries, any entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the Authorized Account Holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry, provided that person meets all eligibility requirements set forth in these Official Rules. “Authorized Account Holder” means the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Entrants may not participate with multiple e-mail addresses, nor may entrants use any device or artifice to enter multiple times per Day or as multiple entrants. Any entrant who attempts to enter with multiple e-mail addresses, under multiple identities or uses any other device or artifice to enter multiple times per Day will be disqualified from participation in the Game and all entries submitted by that entrant will be void. Only fully completed entries are eligible. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for any change of mailing address, email address, and/or telephone number of entrants.
TO CLAIM A PRIZE: If you receive a winning message during your online session at the Website - follow the online instructions to complete the verification process and claim your prize. Prize winners will receive their prize from Sponsor’s fulfillment provider after verification of their prize claim. Promotion Entities are not responsible for lost, late, damaged, incomplete or misdirected claims.
Prize claim is subject to verification by Sponsor, whose decisions are final. Please allow up to eight (8) weeks for verification of eligibility and delivery of any prize. If by reason of printing or other error, more prizes are claimed than number set forth in Official Rules, all persons making purportedly valid claims will be included in a random drawing to award the prize in that category. No more than advertised number of prizes will be awarded. A “Screen Shot” is not proof or evidence of a winning entry and/or Game prize. A participant is not a winner of any prize, even if the Website should so indicate, unless and until said participant’s eligibility has been verified and said participant has been notified that verification is complete. Sponsor will not accept Screen Shots or other evidence of winning in lieu of its validation process. Any game play that occurs after the system has failed for any reason is deemed a defective entry and is void and will not be honored. If you do not receive a winning message during your online session at the Website upon entering, you are not a winner and you are not eligible for a prize. The submission of a prize claim is solely the responsibility of the participant.
5. PRIZES/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (ARV)/ODDS: One (1) Grand Prize – An Ultimate PC Gaming Room, consisting of one Gaming PC (MSI AEGIS TI3 8RF SLK-005US/ARV $3,999.99), one (1) Monitor (MSI Optix MPG27CQ/ARV $499.99), one (1) Gaming Chair (DXRacer Sentinel Series/ARV $479.00), one (1) Mic (Blue Yeti Broadcaster/ARV $199.99), one (1) Webcam (Razer Kiyo/ARV $99.00), one (1) Desk (Apex Desk Elite Series 60”/ARV $799.00), one (1) Headset (Overwatch® Razer Mano’War Tournament Edition/ARV $109.99), one (1) Mat (Overwatch® Razer Goliathus Speed/ARV $34.99), one (1) Keyboard (Overwatch® Razer BlackWidow Chroma/ARV $179.99), one (1) Mouse (Overwatch® Razer DeathAdder Elite/ARV $79.99), one (1) Collectible Overwatch® Mercy Statue/ARV $175.00, one (1) Collectible Overwatch® Genji Statue/ARV $175.00, one (1) Collectible Overwatch® D.Va. Statue/ARV $450.00, one (1) Collectible Overwatch® Widowmaker Statue/ARV $175.00, one (1) Collectible Overwatch® Reaper Statue/ARV $175.00, and one (1) Collectible Overwatch® Tracer Statue/ARV $175.00 (total ARV $7,806.93). Ten (10) First Prizes – One (1) Overwatch® D.Va Statue/ARV $450 each. One Thousand (1,000) Second Prizes – One (1) Overwatch® Art Print (ARV $50 to $65 each). Total ARV of all prizes does not exceed $77,306.93. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received and the order in which they are received. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. All applicable federal, state and local taxes on prize are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Limit one (1) prize per person/email address. Grand Prize winner will receive a 1099 tax form for the value of the prize.
6. GENERAL: Potential Grand Prize winner will be required to sign and return a notarized Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release and, where permitted by law, Publicity Release within ten (10) days after first notification attempt. If prize notification or prize is returned as non-deliverable, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. No correspondence will be acknowledged. No cash equivalents, substitutions or transfer of prize permitted except as provided for herein and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event that an offered prize is unavailable. Subject to all federal, state and local laws/regulations. Promotion Entities will have no liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by any prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, use and/or misuse of any prize or participation in the Game or any prize-related activities. By participating, winners release and agree to hold harmless Promotion Entities and each of their respective affiliates, directors, employees, officers and agents, including without limitation, their advertising/promotional agencies from any and all liability, injury, loss or damage of any kind, including but not limited to personal injury or death, arising from or in connection with participation in the Game, or the awarding, receipt, possession, use or misuse of any prize and/or with respect to participation in any travel or prize related activity. Acceptance of a prize shall be construed as and signify prize winner’s agreement and consent that Sponsor may use the prize winner’s name, photograph, likeness, voice, biographical information, prize information, statements for advertising and/or publicity purposes worldwide and in all forms of media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, without further compensation, review, approval or payment, where allowed by law. By participating in this Game, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer or in administration of the Game.
7. LIMITATIONS AND RELEASES: Promotion Entities are not responsible for lost, late or illegible entries nor for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor or presenter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website and/or wireless network or any combination thereof. Sponsor reserves the right to modify, extend, suspend, or terminate the Game if they determine, in their sole discretion, that the Game is technically impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control have destroyed or severely undermined or to any degree impaired the integrity, administration, security, proper play and/or feasibility of the Game as contemplated herein. If for any reason any entry portion of the Game is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Game, the Sponsor reserves the right at their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Game. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE GAME IS A VIOLATION OF LAW AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW.
9. GOVERNING LAW/JURISDICTION: ALL ISSUES AND QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE CONSTRUCTION, VALIDITY, INTERPRETATION AND ENFORCEABILITY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES OR THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ENTRANTS OR SPONSOR IN CONNECTION WITH THE GAME SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE INTERNAL LAWS OF THE STATE OF MICHIGAN WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CHOICE OF LAW OF CONFLICT OF LAW RULES OR PROVISIONS THAT WOULD CAUSE THE APPLICATION OF ANY OTHER STATE’S LAWS.
10. WINNER’S LIST: For names of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by 6/15/19 to: Kellogg’s™ Overwatch® Online Instant Win Game, Attn: Winners’ List, P.O. Box 7999, Kalamazoo, MI 49003-7999. Winner’s list to be available after 4/15/19.
11. SPONSOR: Kellogg Company, One Kellogg Square, Battle Creek, MI 49016.
®,™, © 2018 Kellogg NA Co.
© 2018 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. Overwatch and the Overwatch Logo are among the trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All other trademarks referenced herein are the property of their respective owners.